Gibbs S3, also known as GS3, is a privately held, certified woman-owned business enterprise (WBE) founded in 2005 by CEO Farida Gibbs.
Headquartered in Surrey with offices in London & Cheshire, GS3 is an international provider of IT Staffing, Business Change & Project Solutions. GS3 is a tier 1 supplier to FTSE100 clients and is ranked 7th largest global diversity firm.
We pride ourselves on our professionalism and emphasis on the importance of customer care. Unlike most of our competitors, GS3 now has global reach and can offer services across the world including an offshore/onshore development centre in Lithuania.
GS3's globally aligned model allows us to meet the ever growing requirements and needs for our worldwide customer base.
- 21 years of consistent, profitable growth
- Average growth rate 23.8% per year
- 2011 revenues $220 million
- 2010 revenues $205million
- 2000+ consultants employed globally and servicing our customers
- GS3/S3 has supported several multi-national and large scale businesses with their merger projects and build/operate & transfer operations